Political Networks 2016
9th Annual Political Networks Workshops & Conference
June 23-25, 2016
Charles F. Knight Center
Washington University in Saint Louis
The Political Networks 2016 fellowship application period closed on April 1.
To make the conference available to students and junior faculty who may have difficulty covering travel expenses, we are proud to offer Fellowships for travel, lodging, and registration available for meritorious applicants.
Fellowships are provided with the generous support of the National Science Foundation.
Travel Fellowship Reimbursement
The travel fellowship funds are covered by a grant from the National Science Foundation and can be used to reimburse several categories of expenses:
1. Airfare at the coach rate or mileage up to the cost of a flight
2. Car rental at the economy or compact rate
3. Ground transportation fare
4. Lodging if reserved in your name. Note: for shared lodging the reimbursement amount will be split by the number of individuals on the reservation.
5. Conference registration and fees
Receipts must be submitted within 45 days of the conference to be reimbursed. You will need to provide paper copies or scans of the original receipts for all expenses that you would like to have reimbursed. Please direct any questions regarding reimbursement to Joshua Boston (email@example.com).
The fellowship application period has closed.