To make the conference available to students and junior faculty who may have difficulty covering travel expenses, we are proud to offer fellowships for travel, lodging, and registration available for meritorious applicants. The fellowship application is accessible through the paper/proposal submission form and must be submitted concurrently.
A limited number of fellowships may be available to those who wish to attend the training workshops and conference without presenting a paper of their own. If you would like to be considered for this, please fill out the proposal submission form and in the abstract field note "application for training fellowship." Other paper-related fields can be filled with N/A. All fellowship applications must be received by March 1, 2017.
Fellowships are provided with the generous support of the National Science Foundation.
Travel Fellowship Reimbursement
The travel fellowship funds are covered by a grant from the National Science Foundation and can be used to reimburse several categories of expenses:
- Airfare at the coach rate or mileage up to the cost of a flight.
- Car rental at the economy or compact rate.
- Ground transportation fare.
- Lodging if reserved in your name. Note: for shared lodging the reimbursement amount will be split by the number of individuals on the reservation.
- Conference registration and fees.
You will need to provide paper copies or scans of the original receipts for all expenses that you would like to have reimbursed. Please direct any questions regarding reimbursement to Karen Lawson at firstname.lastname@example.org