The acceptance period for fellowship applications has now closed.
To make the conference available to students and junior faculty who may have difficulty covering travel expenses, we are proud to offer Fellowships for travel, lodging, and registration available for meritorious applicants.
Fellowships are provided with the generous support of the National Science Foundation.
Travel Fellowship Reimbursement
The travel fellowship funds are covered by a grant from the National Science Foundation and can be used to reimburse several categories of expenses:
1. Airfare at the coach rate or mileage up to the cost of a flight
2. Car rental at the economy or compact rate
3. Ground transportation fare
4. Lodging if reserved in your name. Note: for shared lodging the reimbursement amount will be split by the number of individuals on the reservation.
5. Conference registration and fees
You will need to provide paper copies or scans of the original receipts for all expenses that you would like to have reimbursed. Please direct any questions regarding reimbursement to Sande Dyer (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have any questions or concerns about the event or the venue, please feel free to contact the host committee.
April 27 - Early Registration ends
May 15 - Last day to reserve hotel room
June 9 - Last day to register